What's in it for you? A connection, some challenges, a few questions to
encourage you to simply reflect about how you currently live your life versus how you want
to live your life. Feel free to share your thoughts with me; I'd love to hear from
you. This is an invitation to focus on where you'd like to change and grow.
IN THIS ISSUE:
1. PERSONAL LIFE COACHING:
2. FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND THOUGHTS ON FOOD OR WEIGHT:
Any of these sound familiar?
3. THOUGHTS FROM MY SWING:
1: Happy Thoughts
Describe how 'happy' feels!
It's not an easy task. Is there a physical component? Maybe a lightness or fluttery feel? Describe the emotional signs. What's the thought process? How do you actually recognize happiness within yourself?... Is 'happy' an overall state or a moment to moment experience? Lots of challenging questions. There is a focus and importance surrounding 'feeling happy'.
Ahhhh - finally an easier question to answer. Answer: Because happiness is a huge predictor of good health... and you know the payoff for that.
Research has indicated that the happiness you feel is determined by several factors, the most obvious being what's happening in your immediate world and how you interpret it.
A paragraph or two is not going to change your general state of happiness, but I'd like to share a few suggestions of activities that add pleasure and happiness to many lives.
One additional thing that makes me happy is speaking in front of groups about permanent weight loss or the many other issues metioned in these ezines. If your group requires a speaker, please feel free to use me!!!!! No charge! 416-225-3535 or email@example.com
- Listen to music that lifts your spirits
- Spend some of your time (as much as you can) with happy people
- If you have to do something unpleasant, be sure to take 'joy' breaks as often as you need to.
- Be nice to yourself - supportive and forgiving when you make a mistake - the more positively you look at others, the more positively you can view yourself!
- Get connected - go deep with the important folks in your life
- Count your blessings - or in 2011 lingo, keep a gratitude journal. Make a daily ritual of writing down what's good in your life - repeats are welcome!
- Get active! Broken record from this end - good for mind, body and spirit!!!
- Help others. Donate blood or lend a hand when you sense the need
- Take advantage of sunny days! Go outside and chat with Mother Nature!
Or need more help, personally? Feel free to get in touch.
2: Any of These Sound Familiar?
Which of these or other reasons/excuses have you used to avoid exercise?
- Too tired
- It will spoil my hair
- Too busy
- Have to work
- Car's on the fritz
- Weather's not good
- Don't have a baby sitter
- Don't want to leave my husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/partner by him/herself
- Workout clothes are dirty
- Have to help the kids with homework
- Gym is too pricey/too crowded/too far away
- I'm so comfy
Now, see if you can identify what the following list is supporting:
These are all reasons for leaving your couch behind. See if you can come up with 3 more!
- Enjoy more energy
- Live healthier
- Live longer
- Look better
- Feel better
- like yourself more
- get into that dress and feel fantastic
What will it take to get you to work out?
The following you-tube might illustrate the ultimate in motivation!
Press control key and click on web address or copy and paste it - you've got to see this!
3: Bliss... really?
I've heard the following quote for hundreds of years but finally I'm thinking about it.
"Ignorance is bliss."
One tiny example... I'm thinking about technology and me and our limited relationship. Bliss has to be better than this!!!
When you bury your head in the sand it eventually becomes hard to breathe!
What do you think? Is ignorance really bliss?
Wishing you what you wish for yourself.
*It will be my pleasure to treat you to a gift certificate for each referral who
becomes a client!
Wise Coaching | 37 Rockland Dr. | Toronto | Ontario | M2M 2Y8 |
To arrange for a complimentary coaching consultation,
an interactive coaching workshop,
or a speaker for a meeting or a conference,
contact Lynda Wise at Wise Coaching
416-225-3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org
And please visit : www.wisecoaching.ca
Individual and group Coaching is done by telephone.
Workshops and speaking engagements are done in person.
If you wish to share this ezine please forward it - my pleasure.
If you are not on this subscription list and wish to subscribe,
please email email@example.com with
"subscribe" in the subject line.